We are excited that prospective applicants consider R&DWA for their next teaching assignment. We employ and retain outstanding educators committed to each student’s academic success. A successful applicant:
- has verifiable teaching experiences and background.
- demonstrates successful collaboration with colleagues.
- is flexible and encourages teacher-student communication.
- has an interest and ability to use and interpret data to inform instruction.
- is committed to their own professional continuing education development.
- is able to effectively assess student learning skills through assessment strategies.
- is enthusiastic in creating a learning environment that supports student participation.
We welcome your applying to R&DWA as a teacher if you:
- ideally, a certified teacher with at least 2 years of teaching experience, or a person with the gift of teaching who is willing to grow professionally in this area.
- work well with an inquisitive student body and collaborative faculty.
- believe in a learning-centered pedagogy and a nurturing classroom.
- can flexibly differentiate for a range of student learning levels.
- hold a Bachelor’s university degree.
- are willing to contribute to the community and the spirit of R&DWA.
Be Extraordinary –
WHY WORK AT WHITMAN FOR THE 2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR
download the file (PDF 600 ko)